I had a play with a project kit that I have had for about 12 months and I hadn’t even opened it! I is a retired Stampin’ Up! Wreath Kit which includes everything to create it. It was fun to put together and I changed it up a bit by using my own flowers as I wasn’t keen on the ones in the kit.
I wrapped the burlap around the wreath and I made the fringed flowers up. I then sprayed some of my white flowers with mists and just placed them randomly on the wreath until I was happy with the placement. I added other small flowers and leaves to fill in the gaps. I used my glue gun to make sure they would all stay in place and not come off after a while! I added a loop of burlap on the back to hang it up. I think it looks pretty great and will brighten up our living area.
Thanks for stopping by